I have been humbled, yet again, with a nomination for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. Thank you ever so much, Andrea, from Review Books and More. Please stop by her page and show her some love to see what she has to share on this matter and also to learn more about this lovely award.
To Andrea of Review Books and More…
If you receive a nomination for this award, would you please do the following.
-All recipients need to thank the giver.
-Post 7 things about yourself.
-Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
-Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
7 Things About Me:
1. I think I was nominated for a blog award when I first started out, but had no idea what it was and was too afraid to pursue it. I’ve come a long way.
2. I am a huge Batman fan, sometimes it can be a problem.
3. I am totally and completely mentally stable, but if I couldn’t read books or write books, I’d have to be committed.
4. Sometimes I take myself too seriously. Now that I’ve acknowledged that, I can move forward from denial and begin the healing process. 😉
5. I’m terrified that my book officially releases on February 18, 2014. I hope someone likes it.
6. I’m a wallflower. Many people see me standing there, but they don’t really notice me and I’m okay with that.
7. I’m a geek and proud of it.
Here are my nominations.
This is an unofficial Author Insights post.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you like it let me know and share it with others. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #thetoiboxofwords