Created and hosted by the Ninja himself, Alex J. Cavanaugh, the Insecure Writers Support Group posts the 1st Wednesday of every month. Click the image to learn more or sign up.
I am so blessed right now. Even though I am constantly overwhelmed, never seem to have enough time, and am leaping from one temporary illness to the other, and also seem to fall short no matter how hard I try…I have so much to be thankful for.
1. I have been meeting and promoting some really great authors as of late. I’m to glad to have an opportunity to help these authors spread the word about their work.
2. I have an amazing family, they are all so special to me. My sister is talented in ways she doesn’t even know and inspires me to pursue my dreams. My Mom is my biggest fan and my husband is so wonderful that I just had to write about him in “Dear Stick”.
3. I am getting closer and closer to my goal of being a successful published author. Needless to say, monetary gain isn’t how I judge success, but I’ll be even more thankful if and when the big bucks ever start rolling in.
I have three ebooks available for purchase and am now able to offer pre-orders for my first novel, Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel, which is set to release on February 18, 2014. See Books and
Pre-orders for details.
4. I made it to the second round of voting for the 50 Great Authors You Should Be Reading, which I still find amazing, and now I must wait to see how well I did. At this point it doen’t really matter, if I make it into the publication great, yay, hip hip hooray, and if i don’t it’s still been a fun ride.
5. And lastly, I’m so grateful that I am steadily writing, blogging, and reading my way through life. I’m networking and learning from others everyday and am so glad to be apart of this community.
Click here to visit other IWSG blogs and sites to receive and share inspiration and support (I’m #343).
Next months post will be on Jan. 8, ’14 due to the holiday. See you then.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you like it let me know and share it with others. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #thetoiboxofwords