Thank you so much to, The Armchair Squid, for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award. Humbled is the only word I can think to describe how I feel about this. To receive this award from the Squid means so much because I respect and admire his role as blogger, book and movie reviewer, group leader and friend. I’m glad to accept this award and be in his company…
Of course I should have done this about a week ago, but being on vacation has affected my blogging schedule. The rules are listed below, but I’m breaking them a little.
- Thank and post the link of the person who nominated you. Done.
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers. Below.
- Nominate 10-20 blogs and notify them. I only did one. 🙁
- Pass on the rules. <-Hello.
- I love to bake, from the box and from scratch. I’m mastered cakes and biscotti and now I’m taking on pies and other pastries.
- I’m a bit of a Batman fan, just a little (no really a whole lot :D).
- I love dog, but don’t currently have one, which is why I dog sit.
- I thorough enjoy watching Hockey and Opera live, not on TV.
- I have just enough knowledge of computer graphics to be either dangerous or annoying, but I did manage to design the covers of my paranormal book series.
Toya’s Tales – I nominate Toya for several reasons and the fact that I love her name isn’t one of them. Toya writes a fashion blog and packs a lot of punch into her short and visually stimulating posts. I love how she interacts with her readers and reaches out to other bloggers. I also love how she features a piece of art work each week. Most blogs I read are author or book blogs, but I like stepping outside my comfort zone from time to time to see what Toya is sharing.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you like it let me know and share it with others. See you next time, Toi Thomas. #thetoiboxofwords